About this recipe
Chef(s): Brooklyn Hughes, Kaley Folkins, Hanzeal Desquitado
Location: Prosper ISD – North Texas Recipe Book Vol. 6 – 2020
- Calories - 90
- Fat – 0.5 grams
- Sat. Fat – 0 grams
- Fiber – 3 grams
- Sugar - 8 grams
- 1/2 each Cucumber, large
- 6 each Cherry Tomatoes, fresh
- 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt, non-fat, plain
- 1.5 tsp Lemon juice, fresh
- 1/2 tsp Dill Weed, dried
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 12 each Baby Carrots, medium
- Wash all vegetables.
- Using a butter knife, cut the cucumber in half. Put half away and cut the remaining 1/2 into 8 slices.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half to get 12 pieces.
- Place 4 slices of cucumber, 6 tomato halves, and 6 baby carrots on one side of each plate.
- In a mixing bowl combine yogurt, lemon juice, dill weed, and salt. Mix well.
- Divide into two portions and scoop onto plates, next to the veggies.