Algo Granola Greek Yogurt
About this recipe
Chef(s):Chase Brown, Connie Murphy
Location: Dallas ISD – North Texas Recipe Book Vol. 6 – 2020
- Calories - 120
- Fat – 2 grams
- Sat. Fat – 0 grams
- Fiber – 2 grams
- Sugar - 14 grams
- 1/4 cup Cantaloupe, fresh, diced
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt, non-fat, plain
- 1/4 cup Mango, fresh, diced
- 2 Tbsp Granola, honey oats, crushed
- Using a butter knife, dice the cantaloupe until you have ¼ cup.
- Using a butter knife, dice the mango until you have ¼ cup.
- 3. Scoop ¼ cup of Greek yogurt and place it in a bowl/cup.
- 4. Add in the diced cantaloupe and mango; mix well to coat all the fruit with the yogurt.
- 5. Sprinkle crushed granola on top of the yogurt fruit mixture.
- 6. Enjoy!